First Surprise for 2012

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I've always wanted to be painted or sketched. You know, like the one we all see in movies done by a street artist in Europe. Because I wasn't blessed with a gift of creativity or wasn't given any sense of art, gazing at the gifted surely makes me stand in awe. My 2011 checklist had a space for "Have your digital portrait sketched". But because of my very busy schedule, I just had to scratch it off. But God knows even the littlest desire of my heart and His faithfulness never failed to overflow me with joy. My good friend, Lau, surprised me when she told me that she 'wants to show me something' after the church service. and voila! It was her artwork that almost took my breath away. She's an incomping UP Diliman Fine Arts student, and she decided to practice for her portfolio. Now here it is, an answered prayer. :)
Lau made me so beautiful.

 For you created my inmost being; 
you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 

- Psalm 139:13-14

The hair made it so dramatic.
I praise God for He has made me His image bearer. Behind this gift, is a thousand  deeper revelations. Let's embrace 2012 with confidence (not in ourselves, but in the Lord), believing in ourselves and believing more in Him! This 2012, let's be more Beautiful to Him and for Him. Not physically, but in the Heart! :)
                           



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email