Forever and Always

Monday, February 27, 2012

Say Hello to our ever kulit and sweet baby brother, Lanz!

He's the most loving baby brother we've ever had. He's very smart and clever. He'd stay up all day and night with you to ask questions and argue with your answers. After teaching him about the different states of matter, he'd argue with me that a PILLOW is not solid, because from what I taught him, SOLID is hard. Hihi! He was often told about bible stories and biblical characters. But then I randomly introduced Juan Tamad to him (for a change) and he was skeptic enough to ask me where and which part of the Bible we can find Juan Tamad. :P Even if he's only 4,  there were no more color charts and peek-a-boos, no dull moments, no boredom. Lanz would talk to me as if he's older. His smiling face would never fail to light up my day. His presence on family gatherings would always bring so much delight to everyone. ARRRGH I MISSSSS YOU SO MUCH BABY BROOOO!
The better days. :">
This day last year, February 27, was my last day with Lanz...............Well, I really do not want to talk about any despairing moment with him. :| After 2 years of suffering cancer, God finally brought rest to him. I just want to remember his better, happy, carefree and fun days!!! I MISSS YOU SO MUCH BRO!


WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES WITH YOU!
This trial really served as a turning point for me and my family. It just made us stronger and better. Even when it was so painful, at the end of the day, we should just learn to trust God's will. His thoughts and his ways are higher than ours... I wouldn't be where I am with God today if not for this.
Thoughts. Questions. Doubts. Insights. Revelations. Growth.
We miss  and love you so much. You are forever and always in our hearts!!! 

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. 
Psalm 116:15
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived 
what God has prepared for those who love him.
I Corinthians 2:9

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i missed you so much toto lanz.. i missed the days seeing you, kuya kobie and kiko play in our house even though you can't walk but still you managed to play shooting toy guns with your cousins...with matching covering pa na...hehehe. i love you toto lanz
    tita inday

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email