UP and Away

Friday, March 23, 2012



I'm a tree hugger, an environmentalist and I have a very big big big heart for nature. That's why I totally have no regrets for choosing the GREEN Taft Avenue as my home here in Manila. :))))) Haha! (If not for God's plan...) You can just imagine the busiest traffic, noise and air pollution, smoke and smokers, pedicabs and jeepneys, whole day air condition, seven eleven, styrofoam and stomach-churning fast food....So don't be surprised if I tell you that UP Diliman really knocked me off my feeet! God, the place was just so pretty. I believe there's a need put up an entry here for my 15-minute stroll around UPD! I really wish I could freeze the time, since I had only been around 1/32 of the entire campus! :) Here's a glimpse of UP! Now I know why they have all the reasons to be so proud, they have so many trees inside their campus! Hihihi! :)





My favorite. Empty trees and twigs!











You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hello.
    Nice blog you have. These are some fantastic shots! thanks for sharing. Hope you'll stop by my blog sometime. Thanks for sharing.

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, just check out my page...
    Come and join me http://crazybeautifullifeofkaren.blogspot.com/2012/03/scarlet-wednesday-1.html. Scarlet Wednesday is now up... see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 일상적이지만 느낌이 있는 사진을 볼 수 있어 행복한 블로그인것 같습니다.
    자주 놀러올게요^^

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email