First Gleam of Dawn

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Here's a very unusual pretty sunrise over the forever smoggy city of Manila (I tell you, this kind is very very very rare. :))). I started my work at around 8 in the evening, time just flew as fast as the speed of light, and voila, I just caught myself amazed by the beauty of the dawn at 5 in the morning. Yes, we have this traditional literally-sleepless night before the academic term ends. Where sleep is for the weak. Anyway, seeing these bright colors across the sky (which's just boring gray smog all the time,) it just completely refreshed me, and it totally took away the weariness that was already all over me, and it even invigorated me! 

If there's one thing to learn here, it's that God just pays too much attention to all the details of our life and it's amazing how He meets us wherever we're at. For me, this was his way of telling and reminding me, "My grace is new every morning, my daughter... Your hard work will pay off." He's too concerned of the unnecessary burdens that get in our way, thus He always does something about it. Indeed, I was able to enjoy his abundant grace all throughout the day. Finished outputs, successful report, and an exemption from a Final Exam :DDDDD!

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, 
   for his compassions never fail. 
They are new every morning; 
   great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23










You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email