A Day in my City of Love

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 14
"...I’m leaving this glamorous Taft Avenue, a sweet sweet sweet escape from the mighty land of smokers and filthy fast food. Farewell for now, world of gray sky, hidden sunset, and blurry moon. Two more days, I will see the better sunset, and the rest is epic. Lovely will meet beautiful and wonderful. Together they will take my breath away. There will be more stars, so much better than Starbucks!! :)) Heee! "

















Because God blessed me with a jam-packed summer, I'm staying in Iloilo for only a day and a half... :) Well, I'd probably be here again on May. My heart pounds for the unbearable excitement every time I go home. It's all bliss, rest, fun, friends and food. My family, my friends, their stories and their laughter! Thank You God for this!

"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.
Isaiah 55:12


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email