Visual Diary: Happy Feet

Monday, May 07, 2012

Step out of the door, adventure awaits. 




 





Just got home from non-stop toddler journeys. Thank You God! Experienced the most and the best of Your glory. I believe this wasn't just spending my summer break but it had been an opportunity for me to see a glimpse and experience a bit of my passion. Praying for mooooore! Now off to rest for a bit :)) Hope everyone's having a great time!

Where you go I'll go. Where you stay I'll stay. Your people will be my people. 
-Ruth 1:16

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are very artful! almost poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANG GALING!PAANO MO GINAWA YUNG PHOTOS?!! :O HAHAHA!GALING!!:) YOU'RE A VERY GIFTED PRINCESS OF GOD!>:D<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks louie. I just overlapped two pictures. one in front of me and yon sa feet ko. :)) there's an app for this in iphone, na overlapping two shots/pictures.

      Delete

Follow by Email