From Real Men's Perspective

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I have been very blessed with this message from our Youth Pastor, Kuya Daniel Trinidad. and because I still can't get over it, I decided to repost it here. Hihi! This was posted on his blog as a response to Ate Char's 10 Things I Want to Tell Single Men. They both serve as an inspiration to all of us. Read more from their blogs! :)

More than just a reminder for me, I believe every woman deserves and needs to hear and know this truth. Yes, this is our real value. Our real value. Despite all the lies media and society tell us, God-fearing men will look at women this way. Real men look at women through God's eyes. 
Be blessed, Beautiful Woman! 


She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her.
Proverbs 3:15

{Picture edited by Me! Pastor Daniel has nothing to do with the Pink font! :D }

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow by Email