Level Up 2012

Friday, June 08, 2012

One of the highlights of my summer vacation was Victory Malate's youth leadership camp. Level Up was held in Caliraya, Laguna. We all had an amazing time of worship, exciting games, and awesome Word spoken. What a way to encounter God. We also got to other youth leaders from different campuses. I went to the camp with my cousin and I was so happy to have seen her encounter God and learn more about her walk in faith. I also had the chance to minister and to pray for her during one of the praise and worship sessions. During the breaks, I took a little time to shoot around the beautiful resort.
You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; 
the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, 
and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.
Isaiah55:12


















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi nice picture...can you backlink my site?and if you have plan for beach vacation can you check this out?http://lafamiliabeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful place and very nice captures

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email