Happy Place, Happy Thoughts

Friday, January 31, 2014

When in a busy metro like Manila, fancy cafés and food places are usually one of our major sources for space and quietness. Earlier this morning, I was so happy to have stumbled upon a lovely cupcakery [Vanilla Cupcake Bakery] after some morning jog while waiting for my friend Shari. I instantly felt like little Alice discovering her wonderland.
Haha. The room is such a work of art - dainty details, cute color scheme, lovely decals and decors. They all triggered good vibes in me. It just had the right space and quiet that I needed once in a while.  I felt bad for not having my Quiet Time notebook with me, but at least I had a delightful time munching on grateful thoughts along with every bite of banana-nutella cupcake. Just the right way to end this year's first chapter!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. What a pretty little place with all the beautiful colors... so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! Spring is comming :-)
    You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, I really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know, I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss, Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Kira! Sure, I'd love to follow you!! :))

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! What a magical Wonderland!! Is there really a pink bicycle in the bathroom?! TOO fabulous! I so want to go there and of course now, I want a cupcake. lol... First time here, totally following you. Hope you'll pop by and say hello. P.S Love your pink nails!

    - Gina
    Margarita Bloom: Retro Modern Beauty & Skincare
    Blog♡ http://margaritabloom-glamourville.blogspot.com
    Facebook♡ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Margarita-Bloom/28087812273?ref=mf
    Twitter♡ https://twitter.com/MargaritaBloom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gina! Thank you for dropping by!! Will be following you back! <3 <3 <3 :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! Great photos!! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderful post!
    happy weekend!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email