The Whale Shark Encounter

Friday, January 17, 2014

One of the highlights of our Cebu trip was in Oslob, where we got the chance to swim with whale sharks... This seemed to be a bucket-list experience for me and my friends. These enormous fellas were amazing and scary at the same time. We spent half an hour in the waters, both swimming away while staying close enough to pull off a good picture with these famous creatures. I failed to [artistically, haha] capture the epic underwater moment but I definitely spent enough time to just watch and observe them closely. The best part-- we spent the entire night laughing at how horrible our pictures turned out! Still, kuddos for the new experience. :P Indeed, life begins at the end of your comfort zones.





You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Wow... it must have been amazing... not sure I could have conquered that fear but I would love to try sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been too scared. But thanks for sharing these amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome... Their size is intimidating, but they're totally harmless! :))

      Delete
  3. Wow!! Beautiful photos - I think they're fantastic! What an amazing experience and thank you so much for sharing.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathleen! Come visit PH for this experience. :))

      Delete
  4. This is awesome, I'd love to try this. Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks like you had so much fun, great photos! thanks for stopping by on my blog.
    would love to follow each other, I'm following you now care to follow back on http://bowsbyrose.blogspot.com.THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun! Thank you! :) Followed you back! :)))

      Delete
  6. OMG! I think it was a great experience!
    Wish you a great weekend dear!

    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, wonderful photos! looks like so much fun!
    following you via gfc and bloglovin now. hope you'll follow me, too!
    happy weekend!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email