Trace the Coast

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I ached to go out and taste New Year's freshness after being confined in the hospital for several days. This year's first adventure was in Maasin City, Southern Leyte. It was very special since I earned the guts of traveling alone to join my visiting college friends from Manila for the holidays. I knew I needed this to fully recover. I always grab every chance to travel to various provinces around the country. I trust the interesting fact that each province vary in culture, in dialect and even in geographical features; and the experience is new. This beautiful country side lies next to the coast and fronts the open sea. We went on a road trip all afternoon. Having my close friends next to me, it didn't need to be sunny. (Although cocos make a good contrast with the blue blue sky...)The cold and gloomy weather made it all cozy and pleasant! :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is gorgeous.... especially the cliffs over the ocean ♡

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email